UKW7 will now be updating you with information from UKAD (UK Anti-Doping), as part of our ongoing growth as sporting organisation.
We will be sharing newsletters and updates from UKAD as soon as possible, via blog posts. In due course we will be adding the details and information from UKAD to our health and wellbeing section.
Below is a list of items in the latest UKAD newsletter
- Anti-Doping Status of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Whereabouts Submission Dates are Changing
- Education Workshops
- Substances of Abuse and Changes to the World Anti-Doping Code
- Meet Squeaky, UKAD’s Clean Sport Mascot
- Improving Education for Coaching (Survey)
- CAS Decision on Russia Ban
- Clean Sport Week
To view the Newsletter click here