UKW7 would like too wish all players, coaches, volunteers and your families and friends; a Happy Bank Holiday and Easter.
During these difficult times or the Coronavirus Pandemic, it is important that we all try to enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend in a safe fashion.
Thngs to do this weekend:
- Watch some Wheelchair Rugby Sevens on the UKW7 YouTube Channel
- Pick up a ball (or toilet roll) and practice Wheelchair Rugby Sevens keepie ups. (closed fist, bouncing the ball or loo roll up in the air as much as possible).
- Have a nice BBQ (if safe to do so) or cook indoor, and eat in the lovely weather.
- Chat to neighbours.
- Exercise indoors, in the garden or outdoors (following government guidelines)
- Kick and catch with the kids or family.
- Decorate a rugby ball (Wilson from Cast Away, easter egg, coach, etc.)
What else do you recommend doing in these times? (keep it family friendly). Leave a suggest in the comments below.
Please remember to Stay Safe, Stay Home and Save Lives.